- Are we required to purchase the Frog Lacrosse helmet?
- No, the Frog Lacrosse helmet can be purchased on a team store, or at General Sports on 50th and France.
- What should we bring to the Frog Evaluation Session?
- Please bring all equipment – sticks, gloves, pads, mouth guard, helmet, and pinnie. Each player is also responsible for bringing their own water. Coaches will hold water breaks throughout the evaluation process.
- Where will practice be held?
- The Frog travel program is based out of the South Metro of the Twin Cities. Our practices and events will be hosted in, or near, Burnsville, Apple Valley, Shakopee, and Prior Lake. Specific Team information regarding practice will be listed on the respective team page.
- Will there be separate evaluations for the Frog Elite teams in the summer if my child cannot participate in the fall?
- There will be one evaluation session in September for our year-round travel program. If a player is unable to attend tryouts please contact email@example.com and we will coordinate an alternative tryout.
- High School Evaluations (’19-’21): September 9th
- Youth Evaluations (’22-’26): September 10th
- What Teams will Frog Lacrosse carry in the 2017-2018 Season?
- Boys: Frog Lacrosse will carry 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023(2), 2024, 2025/2026
- Girls: 2026/2027 (3rd/4th), 2024/2025 (5th/6th), 2022/2023(7th/8th), 2021, HS
*Our 2nd 2023 Team will be based out of the North Suburbs due to strong interest from that area of the state
- What is the difference between your tournament teams, showcase teams, and travel teams?
- Frog Lacrosse will be offering three different options for the 2017-2018 season. Our tournament and showcase teams will be focused on one single event that will draw players from around the Midwest region. Our showcase teams will focus on recruiting events while our tournament teams will focus on vacation style events. Our travel teams are a year-round format that travels to 3-4 tournaments throughout the season and will hold evaluations in the month of September.
- How can my son or daughter participate on a showcase or tournament team?
- Frog Lacrosse is seeking “A” level players that are looking to compete against high competition across the Country. Even though our tournament teams are focused on vacation style events, they will compete against strong travel programs. Our Showcase teams are for players looking to compete at the college level and gaining exposure to college coaches.
- Who do I contact regarding payment questions?
Please contact our CFO, Laura Childs and she will be able to help you with all billing questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you offer group or individualized training?
Yes, please email email@example.com to set up a personal or group session. We also have any upcoming clinics featured on our clinic page- http://froglax.com/training/clinics/
- Does Frog Lacrosse have any social media accounts I can follow?
Frog Lacrosse has Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. Please visit the bottom of the website homepage to follow!