Frog Lacrosse offers year-round training in Minnesota for boys and girls in kindergarten through 12th grade. We have programs geared towards beginners, intermediate, and advanced players. Frog Lacrosse is based in the south metro of the Twin Cities, and resides in Burnsville- feel free to stop by and visit us!
1353 Larc Industrial Blvd,
Burnsville, MN 55337
Cory Childs, Frog Lacrosse Founder/Director of Programs
I am a very competitive person, but I know that lacrosse is just a game. We need to remember why the kids play lacrosse- it’s fun. Participating on a travel team should be more than just playing lacrosse on the weekends, its an opportunity to grow long lasting relationships and bring families together. As parents, we want to provide the ultimate experience for our kids and my goal is to give your son/daughter an excellent lacrosse experience.
Some people may associate fun as being “less competitive” but by no means is this true. If your son/daughter loves the game like I do, they will enjoy working hard. Competitive lacrosse players understand it takes constant practice with high-quality repetition to compete at the highest levels.
At Frog Lacrosse, our goal is the ultimate experience.
- Captain and MVP of Prior Lake HS (2005, 2006, 2007)
- All-Conference (2005, 2006, 2007) and All-State (2007)
- Played NCAA D3 Lacrosse At Trine University and Carthage College (2007-2011)
- MLC Pre-season Player of the Year (2010)
- MLC Leading scorer and 8th overall in the nation (2009)
- MLC All-Conference (2011)
- MLC Leading Scorer (2011)
- Finished Collegiate career with 216 points
- MN Swarm Excellence in Coaching Award (2007)
- Started Frost Lacrosse Travel Program (2008)
- Assistant Director at True Lacrosse MN (2012-2014)
- Varsity Assistant at St. Thomas Academy (2012-2014)
- Burnsville Youth Coaching Director (2014-present)
- Burnsville Head Varsity Coach (2014-Present)
- YLM South Director (2014-Present)
- Winona State University Head Coach (2014-2016)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: