What I enjoy most about coaching:
One on one interactions with the players. I enjoy the X’s and O’s of lacrosse, but to me getting to know and bonding with each of my players is the best part of coaching. I love that each season is a different journey, but the goals are always the same; improve every day and push ourselves to do things we didn’t think possible the beginning of the season.
Our Frog lacrosse program is different because:
One word…. family. Our program cares more about the players, their development both on and off the field than wins. Don’t get me wrong we train and compete to win, but winning is never placed above development.
When I’m not coaching lacrosse, I like to:
Go camping with my wife and 2 kids. I really enjoy watching my kids participate in their sports like karate, basketball, swimming, and lacrosse.
– Ten years high school coaching experience in Minnesota and Georgia.
– Assistant Boys Varsity Lacrosse coach at Lakeville North High School. Coached in the last three State Tournaments.
– Played Goalie at U.S. Military Academy Preparatory School in 1994, and at Auburn University from 1995-1998.
– SouthEastern Lacrosse Conference (SELC) All-Conference Goalie (1995, 1996, and 1997)
– 1st Team All-Conference Selection and Runner up for Conference player of the year (1996)
Goalies and defense.